Thursday, January 9, 2014

Kim Dot Com


Kim Dot Com became a privacy/internet hero/martyr after his file sharing website Mega Upload was shut down by the federal government. Today Kim is hiding from American justice in a mansion in New Zealand.

I don't have anything profound to say about his legal troubles.

Two observations I have are concerning his person.

One is his childish, innocent glee about living life. Something I admire in other people and probably lost myself around age eleven (if not before). It is an endearing quality. Everything in human society and history appears to work against it and yet it perseveres in this gigantic German geek.

The other is his aforementioned size. According to online sources he is 6 ft 7" tall. Which would give him 3 to 4 inches on my height.

People this tall who are also obese always amaze me.

Currently I weigh around 265 pounds. I eat a lot and exercise little. I don't look like a skeleton but neither do I look that overweight.

Don't get me wrong, I could definitely lose a few but being this tall I can still rock the weight of two Amish teenagers without looking fat.

In this height range, just covering the necessities of maintaining the organism requires a lot of food.  

How much must this man eat to maintain his bulk?

I say this without a hint of judgment, just a scientific observation or something.

Look at this guy? How can you hate him?

Keep on keeping on, Kim.

No comments:

Post a Comment